Monday, May 10, 2010

A Helping Hand ~

No card from me today.  I'm just bopping in to let you know about this great set that Jen Shults and Betty Roberts have put together to help the victims of the Nashville flooding. The digital stamp set is $15 and 100% of the proceeds will go the the Nashville Red Cross to help the Tennessee flood victims.  After all the help that we received from the Red Cross during the tornado, I can't help but ask people to help whenever they can.  I can't imagine if all my memories, possessions and things I had worked so hard for had been ruined by flooding...especially if we didn't have insurance to cover anything. Ugh. 
 The set is available here at The Wild Flower Patch shop.  You can go to Jen's blog to read more about how this set came about. 
Thanks for bopping by!  Have a great night!  :o) lyss

2 comments:

terri said...

Very nice! What a great campaign. I am a huuuuuge fan of the Red Cross. :)

Jen Shults said...

Thanks so much for posting this Alyssa!!! You rock!!