Friday, May 28, 2010

Fourth Friday Challenge with Paper Garden Projects for May ~

Welcome to this month's Fourth Friday Fun Challenge. This month we want to see the frilly, feminine you. Show us your girly side with projects that are sugar and spice and everything nice. Whatever you think is girly goes.
Just link your project using the cute little froggy on Cathy's post by midnight Friday, June 4. One entry will be drawn randomly to win this super cute (and feminine) Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Clara and the Bird.


Hey ladies!  Frilly and feminine...hmmm, what says frilly and feminine to me?  Flowers, gardening and lace!  I chose the large vine image from the Flourishes Strawberries set for this challenge.  So fun to color!!  Since I spend so much time watching my garden, waiting for everything to sprout and blossom, I knew just how to color these!
Nothing says feminine to me more than lace so I had to wrap the card front with a little lace, a little satin ribbon and a little gingham bow to finish it off! Hope you enjoyed my stop along the hop!  Here's the list of gardener's for you to hop around to and gain some inspiration:
Cathy  ~  Amber  ~  Andrea  ~  Erin Linda  ~  Tricia  ~  Tangii
Have a super day!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I enjoy each and every one of your comments! :o) lyss
SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: Flourishes Strawberries; PTI Background Basics: Tin Types 
INK: VersaMark; Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Rustic White & black/white dp
OTHER: Copics {R22, R24, R29, RV10, YG11, YG09, YG03, Y11, E25, E27}; Sakura black gel pen; SU dimensionals; lace, PTI Pure Poppy satin ribbon; black gingham ribbon; Scortape; Spellbinders Oval & Circle nestabilities

8 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Another gorgeous card! I wouldn't expect anything less ;D Love the layers of trims and your coloring on those berries is superb! Also, that little bit of added dimension on the strawberries is fab!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I sucked my breath in when I saw this one! It's beautiful and so well colored! The lace you added is the perfect touch! I may participate in this challenge since I love girly stuff!

MacKenzie said...

Those berries look good enough to eat! Love the summer theme of your card - so pretty :-)

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Such a beautiful summery card. Love the way you colored and matted the image. Just beautiful!

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card... I love the strawberry image...and your design of the card and the papers are perfect....


Harriet

Rebecca said...

That strawberry image always leaves me wanting pie! LOL! I love the added lace on the front panel, and the touch of gingham ribbon, too.

Chris said...

very pretty! the lace is a nice touch!

Tiffany Heilman said...

WoW! Love this card. The lace the strawberries...reminds me of homemade strawberry jam.