Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winner Winner ~

Sorry, no chicken dinner...but you will get a Bombshell Stamps Love & Luck unmounted stamp set along with some other goodies that I've been setting aside!  Here's the number picked by RANDOM.ORG Integer Widget:
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 30
Result: 29
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#29 Melissa Melissa said...

O you have mastered the art of sexy stamping...

January 27, 2010 5:37 PM

Congrats Melissa!  I've sent you an email, so please reply with your snail mail address.

I think I may be dropping the monster off at mom's today so that I can organize my stamp cave.  Maybe I'll take a couple before/after pics for you so you all can understand why you haven't been seeing much on the old blog lately.  Have a super day!  :o) lyss

4 comments:

Stempelientje said...

Congrats Melissa! And Alyssa thanks for offering this candy!
Look forward to your pictures of your cave!

Alyssa B said...

I just think your the greatest, sweetest thing always leaving lovely comments. love ya girly and thankyou

Scrapping Julie said...

lucky duck!! congrats

Carmen said...

Congratulations Melissa :D