Sunday, February 28, 2010

Perfect Presentation Treat Box ~

** This is the second post for today.  Please scroll down for Sketch Girl 13 post **
Leigh Ann has done it again!  Perfect Presentation has debuted two new templates today, Treat Box and Gift to Go.  Treat Box is a really fun and roomy box that can be used for just about anything.  I chose to make mine a *Get Well* box.  One of the features I love about this box is the fun decorative front flap.  The bow on top is tied in white grosgrain with a Spring Moss and Plum Pudding button sandwich at it's center.  In retrospect, I should've put my bow on the front of the box instead of the top.  Guess that means I'll just have to make another one! 
This large template has enough room for a bottle of hand sanitizing gel, about 10 tea bags and a tube of yummy pomegranate lip balm.  This would also be great for a package of tissues, etc.  This is what I have on hand though!  I even tried an Altoids tin standing on it's end - it fits!  Talk about lots of ideas for this one! 
That little front flap creates enough tension to hold this box closed on it's own - no need for a magnetic snap or velcro or something tied around it.  How great is that??
Now, before you say, "But Alyssa, there's no sentiment on this box", let me just tell you that there is a coordinated card coming.  It was practically finished to be shown as a combo when my son found my paper cutter and ruined attempt number one.  We'll blame that on Grandma too, since she just did an art project with him where he got to use scissors {chompers, as he calls them} for the first time! 
Treat Box comes in two formats, pdf for printing and cutting and svg for use with SCAL and Cricut machine.  Both files include instructions and photo assembly, as well as decorative panel templates for front panel and sides and measurements are given for the front and sides of the box portion.  So what are you waiting for?  Bop on over to The Wildflower Patch to get yours right now.  You could have one of these whipped up in about 5 minutes! 
I'll be back later with the card!  Thanks for coming back by today!  Hope you're all having wonderful crafty Sundays!!  :o) lyss

7 comments:

Kerri said...

OOH, I'm dying to get that new PTI flower set! It's on my wish list~but I'll have to wait a while since I got my Expression : ) Absolutely gorgeous box, Alyssa!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Alyssa!! Love your background, the PTI flower and your colors. Stunning use of the template!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

If I wasn't so tired I would kick myself for not getting that floral stamp set. I knew you would do something fabulous with it! This is gorgeous!

Julie E said...

The box is just as beautiful as the card! You always make those PTI flower stamps so darn enticing!

Jen Shults said...

This template is just amazing and I love how you used it! Gorgeous embellishing!! Hugs!

Rebecca said...

I love your idea of the little sanitizer and tea bags inside. What a great little pick-me-up for someone under the weather! Must have the flowers.......someday!

MacKenzie said...

Cute box! I'm gonna have to go check those out! Love love love the purple :-)