Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cards for Mom

Hello!  Long time, no play!  I have been running around and just haven't had enough crafty time, so I thought I'd share the cards that I put in the gift I made for my mom.  I took the lead from Nichole's clean and simple cards that showcased the In Bloom stamp set.  I really didn't deviate from what she made too much. 

I did not take separate pictures, as I'm sure you can get the gist of what I made here.  I stamped flowers and leaves from the PTI set In Bloom in Fresh Snow ink.  Sentiments are from various stamp sets by Stampin Up, CC Designs and PTI.  Cardstock is all PTI in Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz and Ripe Avocado. 
Hope you all are getting crafty and inky!  It's snowing and super cold here, so I'm playing too!  I hope to have a couple of things to show you either tomorrow or Monday!  Have a great weekend!! ~lyss

13 comments:

Yvette said...

These are very very beautiful Alyssa!

Donna said...

Lyss... These are just gorgeous!! I am sure that she will LOVE them...I know I would!! Xx

Chris said...

very pretty! your mom will love them...

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are great! I really should make up sets like these to have on hand for a quick gift. I love your new blog look!

Terri said...

Those came out great. I bet your mom loved them.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

GREAT colors!

Alison said...

These are SO pretty! And I love the super bright colors!!! They are all yummy!

Winter said...

Great set, your Mom will love it! :)

Rebecca said...

I love the white on all of the bright colors! This is such a nice gift set.

瑪利亞 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They look fab in all the different colour ways!

sunghee said...

Very pretty! your stamped images are pretty crisp. Love that! And I love all the creations I see on your blog!

Jen Shults said...

These are gorgeous! I'd love these! I know I'd love to have them so I'm sure your mom is going to LOVE them!