Friday, January 29, 2010

Perfect Presentation Squared ~

It's time for another release of the Perfect Presentation line!  Leigh Ann has 4 new templates debuting today - Cute Carton, It's a Keeper, Hey Cupcake and Squared.  While emailing, Leigh Ann mentioned that Squared would make cute little baby shower favors.  I jumped up and down a few times and screamed, "Pick me!  Pick me!!  Pleeeeaaaassseeeee!!!!!"  She was nice and decided to let me show you her idea :o)
Aren't they cute?!?  Perfect Presentation templates are so easy to cut out and assemble.  I got lucky and was able to have my Cricut cut these little beauties out...a few scored lines later and I have a perfect little 2.5" cube to stuff some goodies in!  These little cubes are from the one sheet cut.  The Perfect Presentation Squared comes with 3 sizes!  The one sheet cube, a 3.25" cube and a 3.25 x 4" rectangle box all for one low price!  Amazing possibilities with these sizes and the ease of assembly! 
Perfect Presentation templates are available through the Wildflower Patch shop.  You'll want to see what the rest of the team has to show you...and please welcome a new member to the design team, Chris Olsen!  Here are links to everyone's blogs as well as the template they'll be peeking.  Have fun! 
Rebecca Jensen - Cute Carton
Kerri Michaud - Hey Cupcake
Chris Olsen - Cute Carton
Harriet Hensley - It's a Keeper
Leigh Ann Baird - All 4 of them!!
K gang, that's all I have for you today!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a new Sketch Girl sketch and card!  Have a super Friday!!  :o) lyss
SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings & Baby Button Bits
INK: PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss & Sweet Blush; Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain
PAPER: PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart & SS White
OTHER: Cricut & SCAL

7 comments:

Kerri said...

These are adorable, Alyssa!!! Love the colors you used and those images are so cute! Absolutely perfect for a baby shower : )

Piali said...

How cute is this!!! love it. TFS!!

Harriet said...

These are fabulous .... don't you just love Leigh Ann's templates... I loved how you made them into baby block.....

Harriet

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love how you do things! Gorgeous work, Alyssa! I just got that stamp set and used it for the first time yesterday.

Rebecca said...

I love it! What a great idea for them to look like little baby blocks. And the stamps you used are perfect for that! Love the sweet baby colors, too.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Alyssa!! I am so glad to joining you talented group of ladies!! I so love your colors and the sweet images on your squared boxes!! Cute baby blocks! I so love these templates!!! Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Lealoo said...

Oh, I love these! I can think of soooo many uses for these!