Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Candy winner ~

Whoops!  Seems I forgot that today is Wednesday and not Tuesday, when I was supposed to pick the blog candy winner.  Without further ado, random.org chose #3...Julie E, my friend and fellow Sketch Girl!  Drop me an email with your snail mail, Julie, and I'll get your set in the mail!  Maybe in time to get a couple of those 80 Xmas cards you need to make!! ;o)
I'll hopefully be back later with a challenge card I've been working on.  Funny how the mojo seems to be slipping away for a lot of us right now!  :o) alyssa

1 comment:

Julie E said...

:>) Thank you Alyssa you are so sweet to share candy!! I am very excited that I won, but a little scared...am I going to meet your coloring standards?!?!?!? Regardless, I have a project in mind for this set, plus the sentiments will be perfect for scrapbooking. Thanks again!
Julie