Sunday, November 8, 2009

StampInsanity Winter Release

Three new rubber stamp sets from StampInsanity Stamps are available today exclusively through Stamp Happens. The sets are Morgan's Star, Henry's Snowman and Naughty & Nice.

I have a little something from Henry's Snowman.  As usual, my image is colored with Copic markers - I was surprised at how many I used for this image!!  Beth has an incredible release for us...something a little fun, inspiring and even a bit naughty!!  So fun...you'll have to jump on over to Stamp Happens to know exactly what I'm talking about.  Anywho, on to my card...
Here is Henry with his snowman.  Isn't he adorable??? I know...you're not supposed to say that about a tween!  Whatever! Funny thing is, I grew up at around 7500', so I know what snow accumulation is all about! lol  I don't remember ever building a snowman!  It was more about snow forts and ice ball fights for my brother and I!  Looking back on it now, I think I'd be scared to death as my mom!!  Even without the snowman, these are the memories that come to mind when I play with these images.  Thinking of all the fun times that I had with my brother - even though he'd rather play with his friends - made me really appreciate my childhood.  That's why this card is going to this little guy.  If you have an extra Xmas card in your stash, maybe you could send one his way!  By the way, the sentiment actually says 'Snow Days' but Snow Day is all that fit in my SU Word Window punch...LOL.
Anywho, bop on over to the Stamp Happens store to get yourselves some of these fun new stamps!  If  you get a chance, you should visit my Stamp Sistahs for some more amazing inspiration!!
Tonya Beth  ~  Julie  ~  Jen  ~  DonnaGayle  ~  Leigh Ann  ~  Sarabeth  ~  Steph

Mmmk (got that from my stepdaughter via text message...lol), I'll be back later with a supplies list.  Hope you have fun hopping around!!  :o) Alyssa


15 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

He's so cute! Maybe you already know this, but I love snowmen! Love the layout of your card and the colors are perfecto! I am a huge Henry fan but decided to play with Morgan this time.

domino said...

Very cute! I'm really coming around to blue for Christmas cards. Domino, XX

Beth said...

Beautiful job, as always! I *love* how you make him blond! I always envision him as an older version of my guy, so he has brown hair when I color him!! I say this all the time, but your coloring is amazing! One last time, thank you for everything!! Your creations never disappoint!! xx

Julie said...

What a great card, Alyssa! It has such a wintry, snowy feel -- you do beautiful coloring!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful work Lyss!! LOVE henry and the snowman coloring, they look perfect!! Wonderful work! :D

Alison said...

Ooh! This is so awesome! I love that background paper! Your coloring is superb too! This card looks so great!

Stampvamp said...

This rocks, rocks, rocks! I'm with everyone else, your coloring ROCKS. Did I say rocks? YES YOU ROCK TOO!! I also think everything that you create is utterly fab. You are one majorly talented woman!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a darling card! Love the colors.

PS - Thanks so much for the gorgeous card you sent using Fancy Florals. I love all the dot details you added. It totally brightened my day! Hugs!

Donna said...

Lyss.... This card is just simply stunning!!! WOW! I love everything about it and it flows together perfectly!! Beautiful work sweetie... Xx

Alyssa B said...

Way cute!

Sara said...

what a great card!!! you did an incredible job :)

xoxo
sarabeth

terri said...

Nicely done, sis. Sure am proud of you.

And I have forbidden mmmmmmk in my house.

;)t

Deconstructing Jen said...

So cute Alison! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! I just adore what you did here. :D

Deconstructing Jen said...

OME, I'm such an idiot. I've taken way to much cold medicine today. I'm sorry I got you and Alison confused... you have very similar taste in blog styles, lol. I'm so sorry Alyssa. :(

Steph said...

I really like this, and I think you might be the only one to have picked Henry! lol
I love that DP- Cosmo Cricket, right? :) Fab job as always!