Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wildflower Kids - Autumn Splendor

Hello ladies - I've yet to see a man on my blog! Today marks the release of the new digital stamps from Wildflower Kids - Autumn Splendor. Jen is the amazing illustrator of these fantastic little stamps. The set includes 4 main character images, 7 supplemental images and 2 sentiments. It is available today, exclusively, at Stamp Happens. On to my card:
I chose one of the supplemental images - a cute little turkey. I had to choose this little guy because I am always calling my little guy a turkey when he's not being an angel. Just in case you haven't caught on, that means pretty much all the time! lol The lingo has now filtered into my everyday language, and I end up calling my friends turkeys when they're not behaving themselves! I realize as I'm typing up this post that I forgot to take a picture of the inside...it reads, Hey Turkey! I thought it might be a fun little card to get in the mail. It measures just 4.25" square.
You have to check out what all the other amazing designers have done with these images!
Senior Stamp Sistahs:
Tonya * Julie * Jen * Beth
Stamp Sistahs:
Deb * Donna * Gayle * Jacquie * Leigh Ann * Sarabeth * Stephanie

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having an incredible day! :o) lyss

13 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Super cute Lyss!! Love how you colored Tom!! great work hun!

Donna said...

Oh Lyss...This is soooo cute!!! I LOVE this card and you have done such an amazing job of colouring!!! Beautiful work Honey!! Xx

Alison said...

Totally adorable! I love that you shared your story too! So cute!

Sara said...

what a great card and thanks for sharing your story w/ us :)

sarabeth

deconstructing jen said...

HAHA! I love this and I think your story is what makes me love it the most. I would TOTALLY send this to my friends. You did such a fantastic job making this little noted card. Your coloring is great and I love the idea. Thank you so much for all your hard work on the DT!! You guys rock! :D

Steph said...

he's adorable!
when I hear "Hey Turkey"...I think of my friend Kerry; not in a mean way...but when we were kids we went bowling a lot. When you get 3 strikes in a row, you get a "Turkey" on the screen, and Kerry always got Turkeys. The name stuck, and I'm sure she still hates it! LOL

Yvette said...

He is so cute! Love your sentiment on the inside too!

PaperTree Designs said...

very cute honey. xx

Stampvamp said...

AWESOME card! I call my kids turkeys too. I love the inside sentiment you used...absolutely perfect. And the dp you used is perfect! I love that print. I'm not sure if I still have any of it or not but you sure make me want to look!!

Beth said...

Great post! Your card is fantastic!! Super job!

Rach said...

A fabulous card,, love it. hugs rachxx

Sara said...

awww, love the turkey! And I have one of those too, just a little older! hehe

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love your blog look by the way and the pic of your little turkey is adorable!

Your card is so cute! I love 4.25 square cards too!