Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sharing the Goods...


This post is now closed. A winner will be chosen later today! Thanks for all your wonderful comments! ~Alyssa
Yowza! I have blogged every day this week! That, to me, is insanity!! Guess I had lots to share {wink}. Speaking of sharing...

I was fortunate enough to win a ton of goodies from Dawn's fantabulous blog. I already had a couple of the button colors and one of the stamp sets. So, just for the fun of it, I am sharing those goodies ;o) Right now, the candy consists of:
~ Papertrey Ink Damask Designs stamp set
~ Papertrey Ink Vintage buttons in Dark Chocolate, Enchanted Evening, Orange Zest, Spring Moss and a few Sweet Blush (these are just some of the leftover from my own stash)
~ Some cute ribbons
~ 6x6 Memory Box papers in Aerial, Inspire & Sprout (1 page of each design) {just added}
~ 6x6 K&Company papers in Hannah (1 page of each design) {just added}
~ 6x6 DCWV La Creme Matstack (1 page of each design) {just added 10.26}
~ 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly mini deck (1 page of each design) {just added 10.26}
~ Autumn Leaves Hand Drawn Alphabet clear stamps {just added 10.26}

As I find more stuff, it will get added to the loot. The rules are this: leave me a comment! Yep! It's that easy!! You may also become a follower but I don't want you to if you don't want to {I think that's silly}. You may share it on your blog, but you don't have to do that either - it keeps the numbers lower if you don't! LOL If your comment does not link to a blog, please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment so I have a way to contact you if you're the winner. This candy will remain open until Monday, 26 October. One last thing, this candy is open to all. I will ship anywhere on the planet Earth! Hope you are all having a spectacular weekend! :o) lyss

29 comments:

Kary Sol said...

OH Alyssa!!!! Great candy!!!! I want to be a lucky winner! Thank you for the chance to win!
Welcome to my blog( i have a candy too)
Thanks and hugs...

Erica said...

You are so sweet to share! Love the candy! congrats on winning...a win for you and your readers!

SamieVt said...

Alyssa - what a giving heart! Your blog candy is mouth watering! I've been following for a bit and love all of your creations. I'm working on stepping outside my 'safety zone' and trying new things. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Sara said...

how awesome! thanks so much for sharing with a lucky someone-that is so sweet of you!

thanks for your constant inspiration and have a great weekend!

xoxo
Sarabeth

Scrapping Julie said...

holy wow. check out this candy!!
thanks so much for visiting my blog today. i am so glad you did so i got a chance to check your blog out. very kewl. i see that you are from windsor co. my bestest friend in the whole world lives in windsor.
btw i am totally smitten with your blog candy! i so heart PTI.

Jess said...

Such an awesome candy! Thanks for the chance to win!

Penny said...

I really enjoy your blog, thanks for the chance to win!

Bonnie B said...

What a sweet thing to do. You know that by sharing you are gonna win big somewhere else. Who doesn't love candy? I can't eat chocolate...gives me a migraine..but this kind of candy is great.

Randee E said...

What a sweet way to "pay it forward". Everything looks yummy and I so have a sweet tooth :0)!!

I've enjoyed your daily posts this week :0)

Sara said...

How sweet of you! It all looks like fun, I've never used Papertrey anythings either!

Kas said...

Glad to check out your blog. Wanted to see your hump day blog post. Great stuff here!

Alyssa B said...

Yippee! Thanks for you lovely comment, I always love checking out your blog its just full of great ideas!

Julie said...

My word - what a gorgeous blog candy, I've been a follower for a while and love checking out your blog and your wonderful creations.
Thank you for a chance to win these lovely goodies.
Take Care - Ju xxxx

Laural-Lee said...

Leaving a comment is all I have to do? Really?? Not hard considering your work! Love the latest Morgan which...she looks sassy.

Harriet said...

Thanks Alyssa for this chance... I have been wanting this set but haven't ordered it yet...so might get lucky.....

You're sweet.... thanks

Wendy said...

Wow! How generous of you to share your goodies. Your blog is very inspiring. Thanks again for the chance to win.

Wendy

Mendi M said...

Wow! How sweet of you!! I just love all things PTI!!

Gloria Flowers said...

This is the first time I have hopped to your blog. I love it when people share their candy (blog candy that is). Thanks for sharing. lol

Gloria Flowers
gloflo46@aol.com

Claireabelle said...

Wow, fabulous candy!
x

Shaz said...

I would love to win... oh... this is great stuff!

HeyHeyPaula said...

I just discovered your blog and am enjoying looking around. Thanks for the chance to win some yummy blog candy.

katrynka said...

Thanks for sharing!! So generous! I shall have to look around on your blog, I don't believe that I have been here before!

katrynkaATgmailDOTcom

toohot2bsingle said...

Great blog! So glad that I stumbled across it!! Keeping my fingers crossed for the blog candy!! andreacollierateastlink.ca

Jennie said...

Love this blog candy Alyssa! So very sweet of you to share from your own win.... :o) I don't have any PTI sets yet and would love to win these goodies, thanks for the chance!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica A.Cole said...

Great candy, how could I NOT enter :) Going back to peruse your blog!
oh , my email address just in case ronnicole2001@yahoo.com

Steph said...

this is great candy Alyssa! and I love the way you set up your photography, a great picture! thanks for the chance to win :)

Juanita said...

Wow that's some nice blog candy. Can't wait to see who wins it :).

Shesjetlagd said...

Holy awesome blog candy! Thank you so much for sharing and the chance to win. :-)

Debbie
shesjetlagd@gmail.com