Monday, October 19, 2009

Spell Casting and all that Witchery -

I'm a dim wit, so I don't know how to tag my posts to stay at the top of the page. With that said, please go to this post to enter for my blog candy :o)

Here's another card to set aside for the stash for hubby. It uses the little witch Morgan - I just love her! Sorry for the odd angle of the card - I was trying to show the dimension. I must tell you that fussy cutting around that little kitty and his tail is not something I plan on doing again! lol It's too bad it doesn't show up in the photo. I used the Bombshell Hump Day Challenge from last week to pull something out that you've been hoarding or just had to have and never use by using this dp again. This time it's the Rockabilly (maybe ??? now, I'm second guessing myself) paper pack from Stampin' Up! (retired). I used a little tape to mask the sentiment so I could put part on the front and part inside. The front panel is embossed and reads, "You cast a spell on me". The inside reads, "...do it again!" Too funny!
Bop on over to the Stamp Happens store to get your exclusive Morgan's Spell set, designed by the fabulous Beth of StampInsanity stamps, today!! Have a good one!! :o) lyss

SUPPLIES~
STAMPS: StampInsanity Morgan's Spell
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
PAPER: PTI Pure Poppy, Soft Stone & True Black; DP SU! Rockabilly (?)
OTHER: Black embossing powder; Copics; PTI Pure Poppy satin ribbon; dimensional foam tape; Spellbinders Circle & Labels 3 nestabilities


8 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

This is perfect for a hubby. Although I'm sure mine would be wishing I was wearing the outfit when I gave it to him. lol Great colouring, and love the dp.

Beth said...

This is a great card!! The colors are awesome - and that paper is perfect for this! LOVE it! You rock!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the fussy cutting! This is an awesome card and you are not a dimwit.

Donna said...

This card is just amazing Lyss...You have coloured her in perfectly and the layout and paper...WOW!!! Beautiful work!! Xx

Alison said...

I really like this a lot! Love the cherries!!! And I love that it isn't the typical Halloween colors!

Stephanie said...

I love love love this card - the papers are yummy & that image is so sassy! Hugs, Steph xxx

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic card!! Love the red and black
x

Kas said...

Cute card....wish we could still get Rockabilly!!