Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cheer Up!

Ever have a friend that no matter what you do they just won't cheer up? Well, send them a card to make them laugh! Instead of saying 'Cheer up!' just tell them to 'Sparkle, dammit!'
This charming little sentiment comes from the StampInsanity Stamps set, Otherworldly Loves. I'm sure this sentiment has some other meaning, but I thought this worked for it too. Oh and it's all sparkly itself because it is embossed in Iridescent Ice embossing powder.
Remember these awesome, deeply etched, red rubber stamps are only available at Tonya's store, Stamp Happens. She has some fun Halloween sales going on, so hurry up and go get yourself some great goodies and super cool stamps! Sorry for the short post. I'm trying to sneak this in before a meeting! Have a great day! :o) lyss
SUPPLIES~
STAMPS: StampInsanity Stamps Otherworldly Loves
INK: VersaMark, Stampin' Up! Rose Red
PAPER: SU! Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose, Rose Red; PTI Lemon Tart
OTHER: Sizzix Daisies 2 Die; PTI Lemon Tart button; twine; SU! Iridescent Ice embossing powder; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; Sizzix Big Shot Die; can't remember the name of the dp right now...sorry!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Totally cute! It would def. brighten anyone's day!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great way to use this sentiment! Have I told you how awesome you are?! This is a fabulous creation!

Alyssa B said...

This is delightful! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

deconstructing jen said...

Really cute! I love how you used that sentiment. That would crack me up if I got that, lol.

Alyssa B said...

OOooooohhh Thank You for becomeing a follower of my blog! I cant tell you how happy I am! You made my day, ill follow your's too just as soom as I figure our how....

Alyssa B said...

AGGGGHHHH! Check Dawn's blog RIGHT NOW! you WON! I almost fell off my chair cause I though it was me lol!

Randee E said...

YOu are a lucky girl!!! COngrats on the PTI yummies!! Can't wait to see what you create with ALL that stuff :0)

Laural-Lee said...

This card it so fun! Great sentiment, love the amazing colours and I like the way you made the flower look like it's growing through the paper. You made this card SPARKLE!!