Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet Henry

The time has come for the release of StampInsanity Stamps - 'Otherworldly Loves' and 'Meet Henry and Morgan'. These stamps are so cute! Henry is holding a pencil with the point large enough for you to write something with a journaling marker. This makes him totally customizable!

I stamped Henry in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with various Copic markers. He is matted on Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado and Enchanted Evening. The DP is Basic Grey Archaic. The little ribbon tabs are Ocean Tides grosgrain ribbon.
This guy is full of possibilities! How cool would he be on the front of a journal or sketchbook with him doodling on the cover! I chose to leave the card blank on the front. On the inside I stamped, Bite Me, from 'Otherworldly Loves'. I have a very good friend that says this to me all the time! Then she runs from me when I actually try to bite her - but hey, she sent the invitation!! lol I thought this would be perfect to send to her as a 'just a note' type of card.
Hope you enjoyed my little peek! Please take a look at what the other amazing designers have done:
Tonya, the fabulous owner of the Stamp Happens shop that exclusively sells the StampInsanity Stamps.
Beth, the artist of StampInsanity Stamps, Julie, Senior Stamp Sistah, and Jen, Senior Stamp Sistah.
My fellow Stamp Sistahs will also have some amazing eye candy for you to look at.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of these awesome new stamps!! Have a great day! ;o) lyss
SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: StampInsanity Meet Henry and Morgan, Otherworldly Loves
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip
PAPER: Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate; DP Basic Grey Archaic
OTHER: Papertrey Ink grosgrain ribbon

13 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are so rich and vibrant. I think you should start making some Copic videos and teach me a few things.

stampvamp said...

hahahhaa, I love the bite me story. This is fab! You did a beautiful job coloring!! Wonderful card!!

Sara said...

great card- love the bite me too :)
your henry is just adorable!
please do create a copic video or two or three ::wink:wink::

have a great day!

Jen said...

AWESOME card. The inside totally makes it! Your story is hilarious! I can so see you running after her trying to bite her. :D

Beth said...

I am still laughing! I need to make some Bite Me cards! Hysterical! You did a straight up AMAZING job with Henry! thank you! That is such a striking project! Wow! Beautiful job!!!!

Steph said...

I just love this! I'm envious of your colouring skills! this is just the perfect 'guy' card, you make it look so easy!

Steph said...

ps- & perfect card for your story! lol. hit submit before I meant too :)

Donna said...

Oh Lyss this card just screams gorgeous....I LOVE this...Your colouring and layout are just amazing....Beautiful work Hon! Xx

Jacqueline said...

Lyss this just rocks!!! I Love Henry and the dp, the colors are so PERFECT for him!!! the Bite me story is Hilarious!! ask and you will receive I always say!! ;) wonderful job hun!

Harriet said...

what a great card... makes me laugh...

Alison said...

I really like the colors you used here! ANd the little touch of ribbon really adds to the whole card. It's a rad card!

nightfairyscrapper said...

this is awesome and love that stamp!!!Angela

PaperTree Designs said...

supercute!
x