Friday, September 18, 2009

I can see the future...

and for me, it holds an impish, little blond boy ganging up on his mom with snowballs! This is Charlie from Whiff of Joy and is my second entry for the Guest Designer call.
He is colored with Copics. Not a whole lot of explaining to do with this card. I'll just list all of the supplies and you can post a comment if you have a question! Now, I have a couple of questions for you: I see a lot of bloggers out there take pictures of the Copic colors they use. Would you like to see a pic at the end of each post? Also, I'm trying to remember to add the supplies used at the end of each of my posts. Should I continue to do this?? Thanks for the input and thanks for stopping by!! Hope you're all having a great day!! :o) lyss

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Whiff of Joy Charlie with Snowballs, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics and Mixed Messages
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado and Pure Poppy
PAPER: PTI Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy and Kraft
OTHER: Spellbinders Nestabilites (rectangles and Labels 1), Martha Stewart 2008 Snowflake punch, Copics, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, 1" circle punch, Stardust Stickles


5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your photograph is stunning! I love this card, it looks too perfect to be handmade. I would actually like to know what copics you use on a project.

Alison said...

This little guy is super cute! I really like the snowflake coming off the card! In answer to your question, I think it def. helps to put a materials list. It's even a good reference for yourself so that you remember what you used! As far as the copic thing goes, I don't use Copics (yet!) so I'm not sure. Great card!

Sara said...

how cute!!! good luck with the call :)

Harriet Hensley said...

this is adorable.... great job coloring...

Rach said...

a wonderful card, hugs rachxx