Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Broom Rides


Well, it's finally here! Wildflower Kids rubber Stamps have hit the market, ladies!! These stamps are designed by Jen Shults and available today, 9.16.09, exclusively in Tonya's online shop, Stamp Happens. This release gives us two new sets, Ghoul Friends and Broom Rides. I chose to show off this cute, little witch from Broom Rides.

She is, of course, colored with my new favorite friends, Copics. She also has tons of sparkle, courtesy of Tonya (Stamp Happens). All of the purplish-blue is colored with a Copic first and covered with Starry Night Stickles. The light green is done the same with Watermelon Stickles.
Thanks for checking out my sample! Please check my sidebar for more Stamp Sistah goodies (sorry, I'm on vacation with limited internet access, so I can't link all the ladies here!). Hope you all are having a great day! :o) lyss

12 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love it! She's so cute and I love the bat peeking out in the background! Miss you!

Alison said...

This is fab! I esp love the bat peeking out from behind your Witchie! Fantastic!

Jacqueline said...

This is perfect!! Love the black and green and your coloring ROCKS!! Amazing work hun!!

Jen said...

Alyssa this is fantastic! I love how you colored her. I have to say it's so fun to see all of Ivy's 'personalities' as I hop around and see how you all colored her!! It's too fun.

Thank you so much for all you've done to make this a fantastic launch. I really appreciate you it!

Jennie said...

How cute! Love this card and the colors!

Martha said...

so cute!

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous Lyss...I LOVE the way you have coloured Ivy in...I think she looks absolutely fantastic!!! Beautiful work!!! Xx

Tiffany Heilman said...

Great coloring job and I love that glitter!

Yvette said...

Awesome card!!! You did an amazing job on Ivy! Love the black bat in the background! Jen really did an incredible job on these stamps!

Eve said...

Glitter- colors and my favorite holiday! LOVE it girl!

Steph said...

This is so cute! I love the nesties circles, and their offsetted-ness.
She just looks so cute with her little broom!

Beth said...

Yep - she still makes me smile! SO cute! Great coloring!! Am I repeating myself?