Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a hottie!

I finally made my first Bombshell card!! I've had these stamps forever and always forget to pull them out for something new and different. This sassy little lady is from the "A Pirate's Life" set from Bombshell Stamps. I'm going to try to post to my blog a bit more by not rambling on so much about how I do things. Only a couple of little details to add - she's colored with Copics, her earrings, belt buckle and shoe buckles are colored with a metallic gold Sakura gel pen, she has a fancy little pink streak in her hair and the top of her bodice is covered in white fun flock. If you have any other questions, leave a comment or email me! The 'Dear Santa' is from a retired Stampin Up! rub on from the holiday mini catalog of 2008. The inside sentiment is computer generated and came from somewhere that I surfed on the web - sorry, I can't remember where. I just jotted it down b/c I thought it was funny and would be perfect for Miss Sassy Pants!

Hope you all have a great day! Check out my sidebar for some blog candy that I've found out and about! I'm constantly updating
Thanks for looking!! ;o) lyss

12 comments:

Harriet said...

WOW isn't this the truth.... and I can explain

Jacqueline said...

Wow your bombshell is amazing!! Great job coloring her!! Love it!

Donna said...

OME lyss...She is definitely one bombshell..lol...LOVE how you coloured her...Beautiful work! Xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

She's a saucy wench! Now THIS is a Christmas card! Very cool!

MrsMomma said...

Love it! LOL

Steph said...

This is an awesome! card! I love non-traditional ones :) TFS

Carolyn King said...

lol! love it..too funny!

theProvidentWoman said...

I love that card!!!

Chris said...

this is so sexy!! love it!!

Jen said...

LOVE this!!! I love these stamps and you did a fantastic job with them!!! This is an awesome Christmas card!!!

Jess said...

Such a fun card! Love her attitude!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Fantastic card Alyssa!!! I missed it when you posted on PCP, but I just had to track it down and comment! Love the santa girl, and you really pulled it off! -Shannon