Monday, August 31, 2009

Sketch Girl - SG4

Here's my take on the sketch for Sketch Girl #4. Because of the orientation of the baby buggy, I had to flip the sketch a bit. I decided to make a quartet of cards for the baby store b/c guess what???? 3 of my cards sold on the first day - yay!!
{Natural light photo = not so good!} Colors on the boy cards are Spring Rain and Lemon Tart. The girl colors are Wild Wasabi and Plum Pudding. The buggies are paper pieced and the wheels are colored in with a black gel pen. I'll leave you with a couple of close up shots of one of the boy cards.







Thanks for dropping by! I'd leave you links to all the other ladies, but 3 people have called in this morning and I need to go cover some shifts!! All of the links are in my sidebar to the right, you just need to scroll down a bit. Hope your day starts out better than mine ;o) lyss

14 comments:

Harriet said...

these are adorable and what a beautiful job....

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm not surprised they sold so fast, they are gorgeous!

Randee E said...

Adorable baby cards!1 I love that paper pieced little buggy - too cute!!

Bonnie B said...

Awesome cards, and I bet they have sold already. I loved this sketch and I think everyone else did also. By the way....I never enjoyed covering shifts..didn't mind working mine....BUT

Julie E said...

These are adorable! The paper piecing is perfect for the stroller.

Chris said...

these are adorable! but did you have to show us all up and do more than 1 card?? LOL they are all fabulous!! >"<

Julie said...

What cute baby cards, I love the little animals on the paper - and the pram image is beautiful.
Take Care - Ju xx

Eve said...

I just love that paper- and these baby cards turned out perfect!

Donna said...

Oh Lyss...How cute are these cards...I love the paper you used! These flow together really well! Beautiful work sweetie! Xx

Sara said...

These are too cute, congrats on selling them.

Jennie said...

Love the baby cards...such a nice assortment and lovely take on the challenge!

Jennie said...

Love the baby cards...such a nice assortment and lovely take on the challenge!

KatieTurtle said...

Very cute! The paper piercing is genius! I am so impressed!

Jess said...

Adorable cards! Such a cute design, I could see why you'd make several!