Monday, August 3, 2009

The new Sistahs


Woo Hoo! I'm so excited to tell you all that I've been added to a new design team, Stamp Sistahs!! We will be designing and doing projects/tutorials for an online store, Stamp Happens. Check out my sidebar for all the ladies links - well, except for Sarabeth's. I don't have hers, so it links to the Stamp Happens blog for now.
I'm off to check out my new teammates and leave a little love! The other thing you should do before you go is check out all the amazing candy I found on the web this weekend!! There are only a few hours left for a few of them, so get to hoppin'! Toodlaloo! ;o) lyss
ETA: I've found Ms Sarabeth and updated her blog in the sidebar :o)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! :D

Donna Maria said...

Congrats Alyssa...I am so looking forward to working with and getting to know you better...BTW Love your blog...Xx

Rach said...

congratulations Alyssa, wonderful news.
Thank you for entering my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congratulations! This is gonna be fun!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats!!! It will be great getting to know you and working together! Can't wait to start!! Hugs!