Saturday, July 18, 2009

KWCC #56

First off, check out my sidebar for a link to the Whiff of Joy store. The new Fall Stamp Kit is available for pre-order till August 7th. Check them out! They're always super adorable stamps!



K, I'm trying to sneak this one in under the wire. I chose to try a card completely out of my comfort zone...and I think I like it! I used Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue and White. Sorry for the crummy pic, like I said, I'm trying to sneak this one in. The circles are punched out with a 1" circle punch. The *thanks* sentiment is from the cuttlebug alphabet that I have. I cut it out of a coaster, used some spray on glue, combined turquoise and dark blue glitters, sprinkled them on and sprayed it with a matte finish to help seal the glitter on. The top and bottom rows of circles are up on dimensionals. The middle row is glued straight down and the sentiment is up on dimensionals as well. The side is punched with one of the EK Success slim border punches. Hope you like! Have a great night! :o) lyss

ETA: I posted a much cuter card with this color combo today (Monday). If anyone is still looking around, please give it a gander! :o) lyss

4 comments:

clouds shadler said...

cute cute! what awesome letters, they sparkle!

Clouds :D

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the letters!

DottyJo said...

Sooo simple, and oh so cute! Love those glitter letters, way too cool!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this! It's good to step outside of our box sometimes. I bought some thin coasters from Target a couple weeks ago for this purpose. Well, not letters, but flowers or something.