Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday - Irish style



What is it with kiddos and wearing their food? This is my little guy twice this past month. The first pic, he is spreading Ranch on his arms like lotion. And the cheesy grin photo, he is wearing his yogurt, applesauce, almond butter mixture as a facial. Sounds like it might be good for my skin! Ha! Too funny! I know he just keeps doing it b/c it makes mommy and daddy laugh and pull out the camera! Little turkey!
My friend, Annie, designs for Digiments, a digital sentiment company. Throughout the month of May, free digital sentiments have been provided for you to create as many cards/projects as you want for a chance to win the June release. This is the card that I created with the week 2 challenge. The background is made with the new PTI guidelines paper and, of course, Guidelines in Palette Charcoal and PTI Ocean Tides. I used a super small dot from PTI Polka Dot Basics for the center of the OT image. I printed the digiment on Going Grey paper and cut it out and embossed it with a long rectangle Nestabilitie. The ribbon and button are also from PTI. The embroidery floss used to tie the button on was originally white. I looked up the complimentary Copic colors on the PTI website and used BG72 to dye it.
Hope you all are having a fantastic day! :o) lyss

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This card is freakin' awesome! It looks so perfect! I love it!

Zane is so cute! I bet his skin is nice and moisturized.

Rebecca said...

Wow! I love the background paper that you made. It's beautiful! I love the digiment printed on that gray paper, too. (And your boy and his food pictures are hilarious!)

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background paper you made!