Monday, June 1, 2009

Free Willy

Willy the Worm that is! I found a *new to me* artist, Victoria Case. She has some really cute digi images and stamps available from various sites. Willy the Worm was a freebie that she emailed sometime last week, I think. There is also a new challenge blog, VC Stamp Challenges. The first challenge was a sketch which I had to rotate a bit to make fit my image.
He's colored with Copics and cut out with a rectangle Nestabilities die. While still in the die, I used some pearlescent chalks around the image. I can't seem to edit my photos correctly cuz the chalk really makes the image come alive. I've mentioned before, I have a hard time with lots of white space. I did the *typical me* No No and colored my image before figuring out what embellishments and paper to use. Lucky for me, I have these pretty Primas that fit my flowers perfectly. The base is Elegant Eggplant stamped in PTI fresh snow ink with the grid from Guidelines 1 for that lattice effect again. The sentiment is from PTI's Mixed Messages. I forgot to take a pic after I actually finished the card. I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to his glasses. So cute! I think that's all! Hope you have a fantastic day!! :o) lyss

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous card! I like Willy, I couldn't get him opened on my computer so I gave up. Love the background on this card.