Saturday, May 16, 2009

We have a winner!!

I didn't have a card post, so I thought I'd sneak a little picture in of my guy at the park last weekend. He threw some dirt that got in his eye and smeared it all over his face. Classic boy moment!!


True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 50 Result: 23 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Julie Magallanes said...
I LOVE blog candy!!!!!! Thanks for a chance!
May 9, 2009 9:32 PM
Congratulations Julie! I sent you an email this morning, so get me your address and I'll get your goodies off in the mail.

5 comments:

Char in So Cal said...

CONGRATS Julie! You are one lucky gal!!

Char in So Cal

Julie Magallanes said...

Thanks Alyssa! Can't wait to get my goodies!

Sparkle said...

What a darling picture! Congrats Julie.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Aw, such a cute little boy! Hey, thanks for the Copic chart, it showed me how little I have! LOL We entertained this weekend and I'm de-stressing in front of the computer with a latte. It's normally my morning ritual, but my weekend schedule is all screwed up.

Karen said...

Yup! Definitely a classic little boy pic....very cute! You have some really beautiful creations here. I will definitely come back again to look some more! :>