Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enjoy...

Hmph. I just started my blog post with a rant and promptly deleted it. What good will that do? Nothing! I haven't been in the greatest of moods for a couple of weeks now, so I've been avoiding creating or blogging. I'm waiting for the storm to pass, but it's decided that it must linger for a bit longer. I'm sure I'll plug on through, but grrrrrrrrrumble. Whatever!

Here is a card I made for a friend's MIL back in March. She wanted a card and bookmark combo to go with the B&N gift card that she was going to give her. Sorry for the crummy photos. I tried to take them outside and just didn't have the right light. Colors are black, PTI white, SU! Wild Wasabi and Rose Red.
The bookmark is painted with different colors of Shimmerz that I got from Jacksonbelle Embelleshmints. Hope you like! :o)













3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I hope your mood improves soon! You make some great stuff and I'm always excited when you pop up in my Google reader with something new.

Hey, can I have your mailing address? I promise I won't show up in Colorado and kill you or anything. I do have some relatives out there somewhere--I can't remember the city as we're not close even though it's a close relation.(Long story) The last time I spoke with my nephew on the phone, I was highly aware of my southern accent...probably because his accent isn't southern. Ok, I'm rambling. Have a good day!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Sorry, Your card and bookmark are excellent! I don't think I mentioned that in my rambling.

Becky said...

Lovely card, I do hope you feel better.