Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another baby card & a Candy direction...

I got this cute little Baby Boy set from Inkadinkado the other day from one of the big stores on clearance - only $4.97! I love a great deal! I bought it because I could just see this card right away. The shirt and pants are popped up on dimensionals and painted with Shimmerz in Celery and Aqua Marine that I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. The clothespins are toothpicks that I cut and glued down with Glossy Accents. Colors are SU! Cool Carribean (retired), Soft Sky (retired) and DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy. I painted over the grass and some of the clothes with the Shimmerz too.
Not too many links today because the baby store friend and I are off to the petting zoo with our kiddos today. Should be fun!! I hope... :)


Here's the link to the wonderful blog candy put on by Bev. It has some fantastic stamps, pearls, crocheted flowers...lots of goodies! So drop on by and leave her a comment! Hope you have a fantastic day! ~lyss

1 comment:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is AWESOME Alyssa! LOVE the sweet stamps and don't you just ADORE the shimmerz...I want them all! LOL!