Monday, July 7, 2008

Swimming through the Reeds

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture! I had fun creating this card; I'm finding that my favorite images are those that I can color. My mom had the idea to create a scene with the grass/flower stem image from PTI's Honey Bees set of the fish from SU! Fishy Friends swimming through the reeds. I watercolored this image with tons of colors! Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Buckaroo Blue and Almost Amethyst on the big fish; Cool Caribbean, Almost Amethyst and Vintage Violet on the little blue fish; Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron on the other little fish. The water is Ballet Blue, as is the cuttlebugged cardstock. The base is PT Lemon Tart. The birthday part of the sentiment is from Happy Everything and the fishes part is from Very Punny. Hope you all are having a terrific start to your week! :o) lyss

1 comment:

Donna said...

thanks for your comment on my fishy friend card - I LOVE yours! so cute swimming through the reeds!