Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Question:

I haven't been stamping anything that I can show just yet. I'm making calendars for my MIL and my mom of their new grandson, the most handsome, little cutie patootie on the planet! (I'm not biased at all!) I am doing them month by month so they have updated pictures of the little guy. I got a bit behind on my mom's, but since she sees him everyday she doesn't mind. Anyway, since these aren't yet finished, I can't show them to you yet. Anyhoo....

Here's my question: I am seriously thinking about removing my Stampin' Up! rubber from the wood blocks and putting it on EZ Mount. Has any one done this? Are you happy with the results? I find I am liking my acrylic stamps more and more because I am such a perfectionist, and my SU rubber gets passed over. I would love to hear any positive or negative feedback. Thanks! Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm thinking about this, too. I'm so curious what your feedback will be!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'd love to do this as well. I'd pay you if you'd come and do it for me! *^* I have so many stamps that the task just seems undaunting. Good luck.